Friday, October 1, 2010

www.papertrailmusic.com

I have been slacking in the blog department as of late, but I am happy to share the latest news in my blogging ventures! My very first concert preview on an official site was posted this week! I have always wanted to write for a music blog, reviewing concerts and CDs or just dishing some ideas/opinions on the music industry, and now I have been given the opportunity to do so. My hope came alive when I was browsing CraigsList and came across PaperTrail. It's a really cool music site that covers an array of bands and does so by giving readers a unique insight into the music industry.


Check out my post on the upcoming My Morning Jacket concert at Terminal Five!





I'm excited to see where my relationship with Paper Trail will go, hopefully it leads to many more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment